Friday, May 15, 2020

To Viola from Lauren and Sam

Card from Lauren
More envelopes that arrived for Viola in February from my posse.

Sorry about the blurry photos - I had my assistants taking photos.

I am writing this on March 11 - Italy just quarantined herself. I'm wondering if there will be large scale quarantining in the US? What if Chicago quarantines herself while I am on one of my trips and I get stranded in Chicago? It might be difficult to keep up with the exchange and blog posts if that were to happen.

By the time this appears, I guess I will know the answer to the questions.

*****
My trip to Chicago was cancelled. I FaceTime with the grandkids. Alex uses it as an opportunity to teach me how to make things. Clearly she has been parked in front of some online lessons, so she likes to *play teacher* and I am the student. 
Envelope from Lauren. Blurry photo - although the image was soft, so it is not a huge problem.
From Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment