Tuesday, May 26, 2020

T Rex from Janet



This one cracked me up. Happy St Pat-t-rex Day. And then the note inside was full of grandkid cuteness. Janet's grandson knew that his grandma would want dinosaur stamps. Janet says she does not draw dinosaurs. I know Janet was just having a senior moment. She has not drawn enough dinosaurs to have them in her head. However -- if she immersed herself in dinosaur images, I am certain she would come up with some adorable dinosaurs. She can draw anything. If you have learned to draw - you can draw anything. But, sometimes, you get stumped because you are not crazy about the overall shape and you just need to do a little surfing. If I needed to draw a dinosaur, I would surf and find something like this and then I would be wildly excited to draw dinosaurs. If I was just looking at the stamps, I would be stumped.

99% of the images online are not ones I would want to use for inspiration. But these are pretty good. The T Rex needs some alterations. There is also a really good font at DaFonts.com that has some nice dinosaurs that look like kids drew them.


This T Rex is better -- but the eyes on all of these need some alteration.







1 comment: