Saturday, May 2, 2020

From Finn - Jan PTEX


The year of the rat. It is March 11 as I write this -- and I have been going back to posts that have the photos and a note -- NEEDS WORDS -- I just finished up Nov and Dec posts and have worked back to May. Later this year, there will be a bunch of posts with me mentioning March 11th.

This is useless information. I receive lots of cute fun mail - and I run out of ways to say how much I like my mail. Maybe, I'll come back later and have something more creative to say.

Maybe Finn will tell me what kind of bag this is from. I'm curious.


1 comment:

  1. Nice to see this one. I sent out a lot of these, and some, sadly, received the sharpie treatment, while others, like yours, received a postmark.

    The envelopes are not made from bags this time, but leftover wrapping paper. This is from Crate & Barrel several Christmases ago. Yes, it was a bit of a splurge at the time.

    ReplyDelete