Sunday, May 10, 2020

From KathleenH


From KathleenH

 It is April 1, 2020 - I am lining up a bunch of posts - but not in the mood to write the blurbs. Plus, we are in the thick of the pandemic and every day things change. So, if things settle down, I might be able to replace this with some fun words. Otherwise -- just enjoy the envelope(s) of the day.

This is another one that is so pretty I can't imagine why I did not have words to go with it when I was scheduling posts. Maybe it's because I get so many pretty envelopes and I was never gifted at writing. Also, I'm not a gushy person and gushy-ness usually rubs me the wrong way. It goes against that minimalist thing that is more comfortable to me.

Two things pop out at me. I like the contrast between the delicate lines and the bold chunk of color on the stamps. And then the elegant way she dropped the spot of color into the flowers.


2 comments:

  1. This is stunning! The design with the stamp color and the color "drop" is brilliant .... doesn't hurt I like flowers either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love how she snuck (is that a word ??) your first name on top of a leaf.

    ReplyDelete