Friday, May 1, 2020

May Exchange Sign-up

It's time to sign up for the May exchange.
Please send your information (following the format) to me by May 4th and lists will be sent on the 5th or 6th.

Send to
jmwilson411-at-yahoo-dot-com

(CARDS) means you will exchange hand made cards.
Bday means your birthday is in May.
2 lists - means you are willing to be on two lists if I need to make the lists come out even.

Jane Doe (CARDS)
123 Oak Street
Ames, Iowa 50312 USA
jane.doe@gmail.com
Bday / 2 lists

New people are welcome to join. Beginners are welcome. Email me with questions. Details may be found at the tab labeled  -- exchange *rules*

The envelope pictured was something I did in February and I had so much fun, I did more in March.
I was concerned that it was too hard to read, so I put the actual address on the back - and a note to the PO that I had a stamp on the other side. The address on the back was very clear - so hopefully the envelope went through and was read by the scanners. I forgot to ask Sam if there was any bar coding or cancels on either side.


No comments:

Post a Comment