Thursday, May 7, 2020

From GraceH


GraceH

 It is April 1, 2020 - I am lining up a bunch of posts - but not in the mood to write the blurbs. Plus, we are in the thick of the pandemic and every day things change. So, if things settle down, I might be able to replace this with some fun words. Otherwise -- just enjoy the envelope(s) of the day.

Dang - that was some kind of slump I was in. I can't imagine not coming up with words for this one. I love it. I guess it left me speechless. I frequently doodle stars and these are wonderful. Maybe I hesitated to write because I knew it would be just a whole bunch of gushing, which isn't the most interesting reading. But, I am not a writer. I admire writers. I even read Stephen King's book, On Writing. Most of what he said was appropriate to all kinds of artistic/creative output.


2 comments:

  1. I agree, this is beautiful. And those stars are really interesting - looks easy to do, but I bet it is hard to make them look so effortless.

    ReplyDelete