Monday, December 23, 2019

To Sam - Mid-century design for Crush

Big oops yesterday -- I had the wrong name. It was Alyce who sent the adorable postal themed card and envelope. Thanks, Alyce.

This was an idea for mid-century design that did not work out at all. Rather than waste the envelope, I sent it to Sam. She sent me her favorite Gee's Bend quilt stamp back in July or maybe it was June and I have been having a hard time doing an envelope worthy of the stamp. So, Sam gets a lot of mail letting her know that I have not forgotten.

As I write this on Oct 8th, I have noted that i can't count and that I actually have 6 days to fill. Also, today is the day that I have to finish the bible project. A nice man asked me to write family trees in bibles that are to be Christmas gifts.
Oh.My.Gosh.
The pressure of writing in bibles is intense. Thankfully he contacted me in August, so I have not had to do this under a time crunch. Although a time crunch might have been better. This way, I have spent far too much time obsessing over how to not make mistakes.

I did not have any mid-century stamps - but the colors on this one are so perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment