Thursday, December 19, 2019

Kitchen from CarolV

Dec 18, 2019 (written yesterday.)
Once upon a time, I pulled up the blog and discovered that all my pre-scheduled posts had run and I was one day away from missing a day. It jolted me into being vigilant.

Then, yesterday, I awoke at 3:30 am, headed out the door at 5 am (in Chicago) and was back in the studio before noon. I pulled up the post for today and there were pictures, but no words. Quite a jolt.

I love the little kitchen card. A-dor-a-ble. I love little kitcheny stuff. The trip to Chicago was lovely. An Uber driver asked where we were from. Des Moines, Iowa. Then he said he did not want to offend us but wondered if we had a farm. Note to self: dream up some kind of very interesting story for Uber drivers who clearly enjoy stories. Or maybe he wanted a tip. Now that Uber added the option for tipping, I've noticed that drivers are much more chatty.

I better check the rest of the posts that are scheduled and see if any others are missing words. I promise I will make art related comments instead of road-weary-jibber-jabber.


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your trip was a smooth one.

    That is a great card - I haven't seen one like that before.

    ReplyDelete