Saturday, December 21, 2019

To Robert - Arts&Crafts Design for Crush

As I write this on Oct 8th, I am celebrating that I only have 5 days to fill on the blog and then 2019 is a wrap. This envelope was a design idea for an article I am writing for Calligraphy Crush eMagazine. I ended up ditching the idea of using envelopes as examples.

It's a really fun magazine that you might want to subscribe to if you are interested in calligraphy and lettering. There is a new issue out - and my article will be in the next issue - coming out in 2020.

https://calligraphycrush.com/

I knew I would not have any arts & crafts stamps and would have to use whatever I had on hand. I liked the colors and if time permits, I would like to pull a little more color into the flowers.

Note-to-self: Actually it is a question. Did you make peace with your decision to not do any halloween exchange envelopes? I know you were thinking about it - but, you often times turn to your envelopes to avoid some chores that need to be done. Which way did you go? I recall that you were greatly encouraged by Leslie and Sam who sent several envelopes for you to post in 2020. They are on the honor roll. How many more have been sending mail to post? It's been rewarding to have this blog turn into a group effort.



1 comment:

  1. 4 am -- I just saw the stack of Halloween mail yesterday - It is fabulous. I am looking forward to all the 2020 posts. I still have some Dec mailings to get out so if you are running late - join the club. No pressure. No stress. Thanks to all the people who sent mail even when I was not participating. Hunter has been happy to receive his mail, too.

    ReplyDelete