Sunday, December 29, 2019

More BIG Copic Leslie

Remember that trial sheet from yesterday? I was going to put it in my pile of scratch paper and flipped it to the wrong side. There was so much bleed-through - that it caught my eye. I did not take a picture of it without the addition - the addition was the LESLIE KANE you see. I tried to fix the S and I wanted to put some space between the LE and the LI - so there is some improvement.

I also wanted to try some different versions on the letters in the last name.
Below is just the paper - not cropped.
Although, I am liking the space.

And below that is the flip side of the the image to the right. Somehow, I can see doing the entire address at the very bottom.

Mostly I could explore this whole method for the entire day. But, my to-do list is making some serious threats.

This will get a follow-up label.



No comments:

Post a Comment