Friday, December 20, 2019

Sept from Chuck - Pretzel Tree

It's a pretzel tree from Chuck. All y'all probably did not know that pretzels grew on trees.

Eating my first pretzel roll was mind blowing. How could something this wonderful exist and I did not know. I've had more than a couple experiences like that. Boursin cheese. I wonder if anyone serves a burger on a pretzel roll with Boursin cheese - or if that would even be any good.

That photo of me that I use for my Google ID is very dated. But, I will probably keep it forever because it was a phone snapshot that my daughter took when we were at Kuma's Corner in Chicago. It was the scene of my first pretzel roll. It's a biker bar. It's so loud my head almost exploded. I wonder if I have already written about this. I had raved about it so much that my younger son (the faux-chef*) wanted to go. So, I've been there twice. I need to make a point of going again sometime. I bet they love the grannies.

* a faux-chef is someone who just learned how to be the *chef* by working in a restaurant. Technically - they are just a cook. But, when they know how to make everything on the menu and can be the sub for the real chef -- then they get to be an honorary chef. I offered to send him to chef school. But he decided to go postal. Whaaaaa?  Rest of story to follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment