Monday, April 29, 2019

Jan PTEX from Janet, Patty & Lynne - Black

Janet and Patty seem to be on the same wavelength. It seems like there are previous times when I paired their envelopes.

I neeeed to try Janet's lettering.

Patty has some nice birch trees. As I recall, she did some really nice birch trees on a white envelope. Once again - search [Patty] on the blog and there will be a number of very nice examples of her work. Same for [Janet].

Patty's insert is a postcard. I really liked how it looked with the envelope. I could see me stealing those flowers.

And Lynne has neon colors on black - always a good combination. Doing a partial border diagonal from the stamp is an idea to note. I tend to stay away from corners - but envelope design is different.
Keeping the stamp in the PO's preferred location allows for other corner action.
It's a quirky situation.

It is 8:45 am - I mentioned a few days ago that I was timing myself on how long it took to do 15 posts. All the photography, cropping, uploading, posting, and blurb writing took less than two hours. That's pretty good. It means I can run the blog on 4 hours per month or 48 hours per year.

Now I have to figure out how much time I spend on the exchange.
In theory, I could address 25-30 envelopes in an hour - or maybe 2.
I'm expecting to be done clearing out all the vintage stamps within the next couple of months.
Using only current stamps should streamline the process.


No comments:

Post a Comment