Monday, April 1, 2019

April PTEX Exchange Sign-up

This happy envelope was enclosed in Leslie's January exchange envelope. Her note said she hoped she had not ruined it by coloring in the counters - I think it's perfect with that added touch. She also preferred to send it along with a 39-cent stamp, in an outer envelope, rather than finding 11-cents more. Good call.


It is time to sign up for the April Exchange.
I am out of town - and the BigHelpfulBrother is going to do all the collecting of names and sending of lists - so you better follow this format - or else.

(A hollow threat - but we will see if it works.)

Send me  NAME-ADDRESS-EMAIL  by April 4th.
Your list with 6 names will be sent on the 5th or 6th.

John Doe (CARDS)
123 Oak Street
City/State/ZIP/Country
jdoe@gmail.com


Send your info to me:  jmwilson411 -at- yahoo -dot- com

Put CARDS after your name if you want to exchange cards.
CARD makers will exchange cards.
The rest of us may send either empty envelopes -or- enclose a note.
About half of us send empty envelopes because that's all the time we have.

Let me know if it is your birthday month - and I will note that on the list.
Birthday greetings are optional.

Any questions - email me at jmwilson411 -at- yahoo -dot- com




No comments:

Post a Comment