Monday, April 22, 2019

Feb to JeanR and Lynne - Love stamps

Remember how I said I would/should choose the stamps before starting the envelopes? These stamps have been in the stash for a long time and it was hard to let them go, but February seemed like a good time and I figured I'd be able to do some decent lettering based on Neuland.

The first idea was OK. I penciled the name to make sure it would fit and then right after the O - I could see that my pencil lines must have left out one or two letters - so it turned into a big fat mess. I tried a double stroke to remedy the situation.

I had enough stamps to do 4 envelopes.
Here is number two... once again poor planning did not leave enough space - but I made it work. I took these in for hand cancelling - which is always red - and the cancels helped.




No comments:

Post a Comment