Monday, April 8, 2019

Feb to Carolyn, Florence and Kate - Hearts and Xmas Trees

The leftover 25-cent stamps need to be used up before the rates go up. I thought putting them upside down would be close enough to the heart shape. Nope. I used a different stamp to mail it but forgot to reshoot the envelope.

I'll add all the rest of the heart designs because they are fairly similar.

I forgot about the Tombos for making hearts and they are very delicate. I have very few -or none- in reds and pinks but I like the alternative colors. Not a perfect stamp - but decent. A few gray hearts might have been better, but it seemed full.

The stamp on Kate's had been waiting around for quite while. The image on the thank you card was a layout for some job way back when. The hearts don't go with the stamp --- but --- it feels like I could truly get rid of all the orphan and vintage stamps in another month or two.



No comments:

Post a Comment