Sunday, November 24, 2019

Vintage Montage to Fatima + Thankful Border to Alex

Is montage the right word for the 4 stamps in the corner? I don't think so.

This one is a bit lame, so I will add one that does not deserve a solo post.

It started out OK - but then took a wrong turn. But, I has spent so much time on the border that I made myself use it.

I wonder if dots would have resolved it. I doubt it....





























******

If any of you know Rosemary Buczek, you may be interested in the GoFundMe for her son. I am not inclined to post these kinds of items on the blog - but I met Rosemary at my first IAMPETH conference in 2001. She has been a devoted participant and teacher in the calligraphic community and anyone who has had the pleasure of meeting her would agree that she is a female version of Mr. Rogers - for adults who like penmanship.

Occasionally the calligraphic community reaches out to help one of their members. Alan Blackman and Charles Pierce are two people who were able to make it through some medical challenges with a little help from their friends.

Buczek GoFundMe



No comments:

Post a Comment