Saturday, November 9, 2019

Delicate Holly from Miss Cathy

Cathy is a frequent member of the let's steal her idea list. I love the delicate little holly and plan on stealing it.

The card - not going to get put on my let's-steal-it list. I love it - but it's way more complicated than anything I could manage in the time I allow myself. The whole thing was a self mailer. I would need to shoot a video for you to see how it all goes together.

I am writing this on Jan 15, 2019. Yup. I figured I would just get 'er done. One goal for 2019 was to get back in the groove on shooting videos - wonder how that's going??

What I found when I slit the *envelope* open.
What I found when I opened the house panels.
Detail of the greeting. Dang - she's got that figured out....

No comments:

Post a Comment