Friday, November 1, 2019

Nov PTEX Exchange Sign-up

A fun envelope from Janet.
This is a good example of letting the stamp inspire your envelope design.

******
NOTE:
In the past, if I have late sign-ups, I figure out a way to include those people. This month, I am heading out of town right after the lists go out - so I will not be able to include anyone who misses the sign-up. You'll have to wait for the Dec sign-up.
******

Sign-up for the Nov exchange is Nov 1 - thru Monday, Nov 4th. I will send the lists on the 5th.
Please send the following information to me at:
jmwilson411 - at - yahoo - dot - com

Jane Doe (CARDS) 
123 Oak Street
Ames, Iowa 50110
janedoe@gmail.com
[Birthday] / [2 lists]

Add (CARDS) - if you would like to exchange handmade cards.
Add [Birthday] - if you have a November birthday
Add [2 lists] - if you are willing to be on 2 lists.
I only add you to a second list if I need to make the lists come out even.

If you are new to the exchange - you will find details at the tab  - or- at this link
New people are always welcome.

Envelope EXCHANGE *rules*

No comments:

Post a Comment