Friday, November 22, 2019

Bonus Post - Fashion report

It's been a long time since I've posted a fashion report. Clothing with lettering (and scribbling) has always caught my eye and I have a fair number of pieces in my closet. Not designer pieces - just random things collected over the years.

This caught my eye on Pinterest and I followed it to the Vogue page (linked below) that shows 40 looks. There are a wide range of items, not all with lettering. Some lettering is very minimal - and all of them are further out than anything I would wear. But, they are fun, if you like lettering on clothes.

https://www.vogue.co.uk/shows/spring-summer-2020-resort/stella-mccartney/collection

Why do models usually look so peeved or unhappy. Doesn't it seem like a fun job? Obviously someone has told them what expression to put forth. What's the story behind the *looks*? I'm refraining from asking Google.

My 6 year old granddaughter asked me how old Santa is? I said I did not know and she said, "Ask Google." At 6, kids already know who to ask - or they have learned where adults go for answers. The answer is 1,478 years old. Who knew.

Today's regular post is right below.

No comments:

Post a Comment