Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Copic Trees to Holly

Another variation on the triangle trees. Again - letting them be a little looser. I tend to like anything that gets looser and more playful.

*****

Nov 4th - add on.
I review posts right before they are ready to pop up to see if they need editing - or additions. I think my series of Copic trees is really boring. But, I do not have time to insert more art - so if you need something else to look at today - here is a link to all kinds of information about penmanship. I have no idea if any of it is true. I found it fascinating. But it's a pretty obscure topic.

Atlas Obscura did a very good job with their name. What kind of people are drawn to useless, obscure topics? I have to stop thinking about that - as it tends towards implying that we are fairly useless members of society. Or perhaps we are just super careful about making contributions that will only backfire.

https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/the-hidden-messages-of-colonial-handwriting

No comments:

Post a Comment