Saturday, November 30, 2019

Last Two from Me - Dec 2018 Exchange

My last little gingerbread house stamp. (Little teardrop emoji)

☹️

When I tried to insert that emoji - I could not find it. Closest I could get was just sad. And - wowza- I wish I could show you the feature that pops up when you try to insert an emoji in blogger - they give you a little box to draw your own and then they offer something that might be what you want.

I've never seen such a thing.

More vintage - clearing out.
The wheat is a favorite - as is the moon.

Here endeth the envelopes I sent out in December of 2018.
I'm writing this on Jan 18, 2019. Government shutdown has become longest shutdown ever. NPR news is not encouraging. Gee - I wonder how the rest of 2019 has gone. Guess I will either be laughing or not laughing when I read this.



No comments:

Post a Comment