Wednesday, November 6, 2019

My Silver Sharpie on Shimmer

Some fun - very quick - ideas for the holidays.  I made peace with the shimmer envelopes. I also recall that last December I was in a tiz because I had finally made peace with the shimmer envelopes and then lost the last box of 250. They turned up exactly where I thought I had put them. My stuff is playing tricks with me. It's always right where I think it should be - but the first five times I look in those places - the stuff is not there. Curiously, I am not troubled at all.

The three cards to the right are samples that I did to give my daughter her choice for how I would address her envelopes. She chose the *Tom* style - the two below are on her list. I liked how the stripes on her cards showed through the envelope.


No comments:

Post a Comment