Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Shimmer Debacle - Bonus Post

Today's regular post is below.

I'm not sure what I did to enrage the envelope sprites [they work for the envelope gods] - but apparently they are so mad at me they have hidden the last two boxes of shimmer envelopes. I finally found some designs that I really liked - and now I can't find the envelopes.

I did a search for *shimmer* just to see exactly how many posts I have posted - whining about the shimmer envelopes. I'm ready to give it a rest. Although, I have 95 posts already scheduled so it is entirely possible that you will read more whining.

My Dec exchange envelopes will probably be mailed on Monday the 10th. Reminder - please snap photos of your outgoing mail - in case it disappears. RachelD checked with her PO about why her mail was taking so long to reach people and was told that the local mail was re-routed due to a mercury spill. Whaaa?????? This news arrived the day after my own mail was covered with a weird black flakey substance. It did not bother Mr. Wilson. But it bothered me.  It was very difficult to clean up and it was all over each piece of mail. Very strange.

Those snowflakes were something I did a year ago in one of my classes. I love the idea and would have done some better snowflakes - if I had remembered it. Maybe next year. Except - I'll need more of those stamps. Wonder if there will be any left next year.

Have I already posted the new stamp designs for 2019?
Here they are:

http://www.stampnewsnow.com/uspsnewissues.html


No comments:

Post a Comment