Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year Rainbow - Christine's foil stamping

This arrived in September for Rainbow's birthday from Christine. It was her first exchange - and if I had time, I would figure out a way to post a video because the entire thing is foil stamped. She must have a machine where she can insert her own art and convert it to the foil stamping. So cool. I got the light right so that the address is clear. I'm wondering how the postal scanners responded to it.

Today seemed like a good day for something super glitzy...as it will be an evening of sparkles and celebrating for some - and snoozing for others, eh?

2 comments:

  1. The perfect day for glitz and glitter. That is a fantastic envelope, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! We are having a celebratory lunch at my mom's today.

    ReplyDelete