Sunday, December 2, 2018

2017 Exchange - Received - Miss Cathy and Maggie (Letters to & from Santa)

I stored all the Dec 2017 mail in one folder and forgot to put the names on the images. I can see Miss Cathy - but not sure who did the other one.
I figured it out.

The colors are so pretty together.
I hope I can find the stack - and edit the post. * I'm writing this on June 23rd and I am freezing. Mr. Wilson says he is having trouble getting the setting on the air conditioner right. We have a new unit and a fancy thermostat that is all digital and electronic and I am not sure I will ever figure it out. I think they make one that you can just talk to - but those concern me. I feel like you are letting some kind of listening device into your house and all kinds of sci-fi things will start happening. I know that sounds paranoid.

********

* On October 19th, I discovered the names on all the 2017 holiday envelopes. Finally - after weeks of mishaps during the first part of October, something went right. Of course, now I get to go back and edit all the posts. I'm going to do it the easy way and just draw a line through the copy that is no longer correct.

*****
http://mentalfloss.com/article/89550/what-happens-when-you-send-letter-santa-claus

In case you missed my post about how you can get Santa to send mail to someone (you send the stamped letter, enclosed in an outer envelope, to Alaska and they will postmark it - and mail it) I found the info for how to do it in the article linked above. The article talks about some other countries where actual people respond to letters to Santa.

Here is the link to the US-Alaska option.

http://about.usps.com/holidaynews/letters-from-santa.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment