Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Like the idea, not the design - Skip's skiing stamps (Bonus Post)

Today's regular post is right below
I had no intention of putting this one on the blog. But when I got to the mailbox, I realized that I liked the TO-DO list on the envelope and snapped a picture.

The hoard of stamps is really dwindling. The last stack where I have quite a few is the Abstract Impressionist stamps. It will be loads of fun to use them because I have enough to use doubles. EdelweissPost (on Etsy) is selling the Jackson Pollack stamps - which were originally 44-cents - for $15 for 5 of them. I might be tempted to sell them on Etsy if I knew they'd be selling like hotcakes. But, by the time I emailed and packed and shipped - I don't think it would be all that lucrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment