Sunday, December 9, 2018

!@#$%^&* HollerDaze Edition [Bonus Post]

Yup. This one is going through the mail just like this. If the PO is upset, so be it. Many of us have been having trouble with the PO. Mail is taking forever to arrive and some of it just disappears.

The PO is not to blame for the wretched shimmer envelopes. Right before I needed to do two mailings (one for The Wilsons and one for my daughter's family) I discovered some designs using Sharpies that I really liked. So, I did close to 100 envelopes, used Santa stamps as well as winter bird stamps and then
AAAARRRRGGGGHHH
Jeri texts me this image of the envelope I sent to her in Iowa City:

She said there was no evidence of any stamp having been adhered to the envelope. It did not come postage due. I'm crossing my fingers that this was just one fluke. But, it was not a happy bit of news.

I was going to do some elaborate curse symbols in candy cane stripes - but, I decided that I would buckle down and get my exchange envelopes done. They will go out on Monday.

Exchangers: please take a quick photo of your mail that goes out. It is nice to have an image if the mail disappears.

Today's regular post is right below.

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying the word 'Hollerdaze'. And by 'enjoying' I mean quietly rocking in a corner with the blinds closed until Dec 26th...

    ReplyDelete