Tuesday, October 16, 2018

From Chuck - Tattoo Type Pen

http://www.cuttlelola.com/

In June, Chuck emailed me that he had decided to treat himself to a new pen. He says it's a lot like the devices that are used for tattooing, but you use them on paper. The video is pretty cool. It is July 23rd and he just emailed me that he has all the artwork done for his exchange envelope for the August exchange - and is waiting for his list. I am tempted to have him send mine early - because I am wildly excited to see the artwork. I'm also tempted to drive to Newton and ask him if I can try it out. But, I'm afraid if I tried it I would want it --- and I'm not allowed any new tools until I get my abundance of supplies whittled down and the rest of my hoard organized.

Here it is....


Also - there have been notes on a couple exchange envelopes wondering if it is OK to send flowery designs to the guys on the list. I think it is fine. Chuck does plenty of designs that are based on floral motifs. And this envelope which has a masculine feel does not bother me at all. I love the WWI poster stamps - although I probably won't get around to ordering any.

No comments:

Post a Comment