Saturday, October 20, 2018

Alien Alphabet to Alex and Ben

My son-in-law had a birthday in July and I thought the kids would enjoy the envelope. The card inside was recycled. My husband thinks it is outrageous to send a used card to someone. He spends a ridiculous amount of money on cards. I have a huge stack of cards that I love and see no reason to go out and buy more. Whenever I go look at cards, I see a ton of them that I love - and at a certain point, I just had to stop buying cards. I sometimes take pictures of cards I like and text them to people. I'm expecting to get in trouble some day. Even I can see how it is a form of stealing. Can't you just see me in the penitentiary for taking pictures at Walgreen's?
Maybe I should post all my favorite cards on a blog so that I can get rid of them, but still go back and enjoy them.

p.s. My son-in-law actually liked the idea of the recycled card. He said something about how I had amortized something-or-other. He doesn't save anything. Note-to-self: All that stuff that the daughter and I thought were keepsakes and have them here at my house --- photograph them, put them on a blog and get rid of them. Except the pink blanket - the pink blanket goes in the safety deposit box.

2 comments:

  1. I used to keep anniversary, birthday, Father's Day cards that I gave to Himself. I would cycle through them. Most times, he didn't remember the card =^,.^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this alphabet - it is perfect for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete