Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Finnbadger & GraceH - 2017 Oct PTEX (Tarantula photo)

Finnbadger makes envelopes out of found paper. I'm pairing Finn's with GraceH's for shape and colors. GraceH's is not Halloween-ish - it is all about the kinds of houses that bugs live in. Who knew that envelopes could be educational as well as decorative.

I do not recall if I posted the photo of myself letting a tarantula crawl on my hand. It was very pleasant.

Warning, if you are creeped out by creepy crawly things - don't scroll down.

I saved all the 2017 October exchange envelope - to post in Oct 2018. Next year, I will post the Oct 2018 envelopes earlier so we can do more appropriating.


3 comments:

  1. Fun to see this one again. I love the shading on Grace's lettering, along with all the extra words she included in her design.

    And I am not sure I could have a tarantula near me... so color me very impressed by this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the wild or in my house or anywhere other than a bug sanctuary I would not have been able to handle it. But with a handler who appeared to be in control of the situation, it was just a charming little animal who probably liked getting out of his or her box.

    ReplyDelete