Sunday, September 23, 2018

Teal with Frozen Treat for Kate and Maggie

After the frozen treats turned out to be unfriendly at becoming letters, I thought that writing in white might be a better option. The teal seemed to go with the stamps. A few frozen treats looked great. Others were so-so.

In general, I thought they were a little blah so I tried colored pencil. I have mixed feelings about how they turned out. So each envelope will not get its own day - they have to double up.

I tried making the letters look like the squiggle line on the frozen treat - but that didn't seem to be any better than the lettering that imitated the word FOREVER on the stamp.




2 comments:

  1. The stamps and writing look great against the teal. I really like the 'typewriter' writing on Kate's envelope.

    ReplyDelete