Saturday, September 22, 2018

Frozen Treats for Lynne - Sneak peek at a Rainbow envelope

In a perfect world, I will remember to finish this and photograph it and post the finished version.

I am dangerously close to getting a predictable system for send-receiving-and blogging all the mail.

There are no good tips to learn from this envelope - the frozen treats are not fun or easy to morph into letters. I'm not even sure I will keep this one on the blog - I'm going to flag it to be replaced.

****
A couple months later - it is Sept 7th and I am about to mail the Sept exchange envelopes. Once again, this one hid and was not finished. Maybe October.
I do feel the stack of orphans is getting much smaller.

****
It is now the 21st and when this pops up it will be only 4 days before Rainbow's birthday. I'm pretty excited about the envelopes that have arrived. I'll allow one sneak peek. And maybe a few more. Maybe one a week until we get to December. I only have about 6 days left to fill for 2018.

This just in from Heidi. It looks like the soap bubble technique. She must have dipped it three times and waited for it to dry between dippings because the colors did not mush together. Very pretty. Maybe she gave a description of her technique inside the envelope. Rainbow will be opening them next Thursday - the day after her actual birthday.

Rainbow knows about my blog - but I do not know if she checks it. I hope not - or she will not be surprised. Actually, I think she will be surprised by the variety - even if she knows that there is going to be a stack of mail for her.








1 comment: