Saturday, September 8, 2018

Sept PTEX to CathyO

My September exchange envelopes are ready to mail.

On several, I wrote *empty* and then crossed it out and added an enclosure. I have a huge stack of items that were printed by a friend who has at least a dozen letterpress printing presses. Those are the old fashioned presses that use metal type. His hoard of presses and type is ten times or maybe even a thousand times greater than my hoard of nibs and art supplies. It's hard to edit out my collection of artwork produced by friends - but none of it will mean anything to my kids. So - I am sending it out in exchanges.

Feel free to toss it. I hope all the exchangers read the blog daily so they know what the insert is. I did not take time to write out or type and print and stuff this explanation because I am definitely beyond the tipping point of the hoard reduction project and am rolling downhill at an alarming rate.

Well, that might be an overstatement....

Sorry to spoil your surprise of what your envelope looks like, Cathy. But this one did not please me - so you have a bonus one inside that will be a surprise. Not that it is spectacular - but I'm not sure any of the Sept envelopes were spectacular.


No comments:

Post a Comment