Leslie noted the bleeding. Since I am not at home while writing blurbs, I am unable to refer to exactly what she said. As I recall she was not thrilled with the bleeding. It was probably an oops. The most common remedy for an oops is to make two more. When you have *something* happen three times, it becomes a design element.
I, for sure, am going to use Leslie's layout - with the two initials - inside shapes - stacked - leaving space for the address.
I do not recall if I have appropriated anything from Kerry's envelopes. This one will be very versatile.
The design tip I have is to make the outlines more squarish even though the lettering is roundish. I wonder how many outlining tips I could come up with?
I have three ideas to appropriate from the June envelopes. Janet's, Leslie's and Kerry's. I'm more than two weeks away from doing the August envelopes. But, this post will pop up right when I need the reminder. Perhaps I can come up with 20-25 outlining tips. I know I can. Does anyone want them? Maybe you don't like the idea but maybe it will grow on you.
No comments:
Post a Comment