Janet's envelope is loaded with inspiration. How am I going to remember to return to this page when I start the August envelopes? I think the idea needs that stamp. I'm not sure I want to buy that stamp. I'm writing this on Monday, the 13th of July. The Barbie stamps have just been issued. I'm in Chicago. Should I try to go to a Chicago post office? There are two within walking distance but I have not been to either one. Maybe I will have an adventure. Maybe I should buy stamps that I am not drawn to. Decisions. Decisions.
***
This popped up when I searched Emily Dickinson's penmanship. It's Emily Brontë's penmanship.
This concludes my interest in the penmanship of people who wrote things by hand - for now. Who knows - maybe we will revisit penmanship. There are four posts to fill up before I can take a break. Hopefully there are some fun things to report if I walk to a post office.
No comments:
Post a Comment