Sunday, May 5, 2024

MAR to Mary


This is probably my final attempt to appropriate Mary's design. I did manage to loosen up and do some overlaps - but, I do not have any juicy white gel pens and that is a major frustration. I will refrain from a longer rant about how hard it is to find juicy bold white gel pens. Any discussion of art supply availability gets my blood boiling. Nobody wants to hear about that.....


I'm still on my ponder-fest about how worthless some of my blog posts are. I read one that was so inane that it was bothering me. Lucky for me, I have a whole posse of people who only know me through the blog so I can just pull up comments from them and it adjusts my perspective. 

The whole point of the blog - is to take a few minutes to do something to offset all the other stuff that is going on. Or, if you are a person with too little going on - and you need to fill some hours - voila - that's the whole point of the blog.

I feel like I need to make a flow chart.....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment