Thursday, May 2, 2024

MAR to Amy - bread crumbs


The colors are so perfect. The stamp is gorgeous. The cartouche needed something else. The lettering is s tiny bit sloppy. All-in-all - not one of the worst for the month - but only slightly better than average.


***
Two days ago we talked about St. Joseph having a saw - and Troy said something about the breadcrumbs being symbolic. This cracked me up. Any time there is some reference to some recycled bread product becoming symbolic of something else, I chuckle. People who make food are forever coming up with stories to distract from the recycling of leftovers. If I were not running on empty here - I'd list all the examples of leftovers being recycled and the silly stories layered on top. 
 
I had a different word in mind - instead of *silly* but couldn't find the spelling online.
kock-uh-may-mee .... is what I was looking for.   (OK - I found the spelling on a second try - and it has a really fun origin - link below.)

Thank you Troy - for the fun letter that provided a bunch of add-on blurbs. I have 6 weeks scheduled - so I can put blurb writing on the back burner - and maybe start my April envelopes.
 

***

No comments:

Post a Comment