Tuesday, May 7, 2024

FEB from Phillip - Signatures

 


This Feb exchange envelope was hiding on my desk - so it's out of order. It is from Phillip - and he mailed in on Feb 29th - and enclosed a note saying that he hoped it ended up with a nice clear leap day post mark. It took about 3 weeks to make its way from Ohio to Des Moines. I need to find out if the scanners cannot see anything on red paper. I feel like that's a rumor I heard many years ago. There is a faint postmark on the back of the envelope. 

***


It was hard to choose which example to post from this IG. The videos of the actual pen in action are mesmerizing. 


I have not had a chance to look at much at the website - but will share this info. I hope it is legible. If not you may find it on the website. https://alrasyidlettering.com/about-us/

Initially AlRasyid was the Founder, CEO and robotic engineer of the first underwater robot company in Indonesia. Differences in vision forced AlRasyid to retire and choose to become an artist. Finally he succeeded in creating a new type of lettering suitable for signatures and logos. In order to serve you, he founded the Alrasyid Lettering company. Company profits are reused to build art, education, technology projects and develop the younger generation. Now there are 18 young talents who have joined Alrasyid Lettering. All because of you, from you, and for you.


1 comment:

  1. All of these envelopes I have seen images for (I sent some the same day for a Feb 29 postmark) were postmarked on the back. The envelopes must certainly have confused the franking machines.
    Sadly one I sent overseas was the victim of the dreaded sharpie, although most were delivered unscathed. And what a long journey!!

    ReplyDelete