Thursday, August 29, 2019

May PTEX - Taco Time, Drapes and Stamps

Jessica might have noted that I am a big fan of Taco John's. Although she lives in Florida and I doubt they have Taco John's in Florida. I will resist the temptation to research that tidbit.

It took a long time, but, I finally outgrew my taste for fast food. The last time I was at Taco John's I noticed two women, my age, in a very fancy BMW at the drive through. I wanted to ask them if they ever *dined in* or if they were closet TJers. Maybe they were just buying bottled water.

The rest of the exchange envelopes from May. The drapes from Holly freaked out the camera. The envelope is bright yellow and the mat board it is on is the same gray you see in the photo right below. I have no idea why that happened. The potpourri of stamps is from Carolyn.



No comments:

Post a Comment