Thursday, August 15, 2019

May PTEX from CaroleV, Heidi and CarolynC

May was a bumper crop of flowery envelopes. I love how they color coordinated, too.

Carole's is probably a rubber stamp  but I am not sure how she got all the different colors. It is a mistake to load posts and then come back later to write the blurbs - when the envelopes are no longer on my desk.

Plus -- I have lost a whole bunch of images of my own envelopes. Being organized is 100% off my radar with respect to the blog. Organizational skills will be limited to things that actually have consequences. Banks, drivers license, etc.

By the way - there seems to be some kind of star that we need to get on our driver's licenses to go through TSA at the airport. I do not want to post inaccurate information, so if you need to know what's what - do a search.




2 comments:

  1. I believe the top one is computer-generated, as I got the same one. (Flowers as well as name printed, not by hand.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is what Carole emailed to me directly:
    Hello Jean!
    Just saw the post of my May envelope and card. You are correct, it's done with rubber stamps. They are mini stamps, therefore each one was stamped in a different color. I drew circles so I could stamp them in a wreath shape... obviously some did not come out exactly round. It was time consuming, but I only had 5 to do. I had done the envelopes way ahead of time and it took me a while to decide what I was going to do for a card. There is one mini flower stamp, and I stamped several in that color, cleaned the stamp, and did a different color, etc. Now ya know!

    ReplyDelete