Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Apr PTEX from Tina - May from Robert

Tina's bunny is adorable. I love how it is made out of washi tape.
I'm not sure Tina was into lettering when she started exchanging.

*pause*

I just went to the blog and did a search for *Tina* and - wow - what a trip down memory lane.

Tina has used both computer lettering as well as hand lettering. Some of her envelopes are worthy of being in my compilation of *favorites.* I often ponder how I would do a hall of fame. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know. I do get requests to *do a book* - but I have no idea where to start. Choosing favorites is so subjective.

Below is Robert's. I have deduced that he has been into calligraphy for a while.
Should I satisfy all of us who are curious and require people to fill out a survey on their background and other bits of info that are not personal - but that might be fun to know? Or, are people loyal to the exchange because they can be anonymous. Those people could just submit their reason for preferring  anonymity.





No comments:

Post a Comment