Thursday, August 22, 2019

Bonus Post - Current situation

Today's regular post is right below.

Happy mail.
Leslie sent me this happy mail even though I was not on her list. She enclosed a nice note. I have a whole stack of happy mail that I need to reply to - but - I have been inundated with all kinds of things - at all points on the spectrum - and the list of stuff I need to do before I head off on my next 2 week mission is (what's that song?)
un-bee-leave-a-bull

1
180 double envelopes - gold ink - ran late
2
50 picnic envelopes - emergency
3
50 party envelopes - planned way ahead but they forgot I told them I would be out of town - now I have to take them with me
4
custom invitations for the picnic
5
inscribe in bibles for xmas gifts - this client will probably handle a delay
6
dig out the two toys I promised Ben I would bring - involves climbing on ladder
7
write out better instructions for the care of houseplants while I am gone
8
visit with friend who had a fabulous wedding in July that I want to hear about and will only be in town this weekend
9
visit another friend whose very important grandson will be in town for weekend
10
find the list with all the things I can't remember off the top of my head

so, if I am so busy, why am I writing a blog post?
to tell all the people I owe mail or email to why you will not be hearing from me.

wish me luck.
also -- I probably won't have time to check the blog posts so everything that pops up from now until June 8 might be loony.

**** Thursday AM - I just read the post and see that I wrote June instead of Sept - yesterday. That is what I mean by loony. I usually read the posts a day or two before they pop up and find all kinds of things that need to be changed - but for the next 17 days - what I wrote a couple months ago is what we are going to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment