Friday, May 10, 2019

May PTEX to Lisa and Holly - Flowers

Before the sign-up, I doodled some designs. It was on a day when I needed to soothe my brain. I do not recall what had gotten it riled up. Luckily markers and envelopes are the antidote to my unease with whatever is going on.

Clearly, my troubles are not that troublesome. One of the nice things about getting older is that I no longer have the energy to get truly riled up. Maybe it was a mistake to write that. Now, I have to brace myself for something to put me in my place. Seriously, there seem to be little people in my head talking to me. Well, know - not seriously. I think the conversation is with all y'all.

Lisa's shows my usual style of outlining everything after it is drawn.
Holly's shows that with the right stamp it looks better to leave off the outlining.




1 comment:

  1. Oooops - I was just scheduling future posts of the May mail before I sent it. And forgot to change the date. I'll just leave these on today because they are prettier than the regular post.

    ReplyDelete