Wednesday, May 1, 2019

May PTEX Sign-up - Jan PTEX from MissCathy

One more Jan exchange envelope - this one from Miss Cathy.

It is time to sign up for the May PTEX (Pushing The Envelope X-change). Sign-up ends on May 4th.
I will send lists on Sat, May 5th (or 6th at the latest)

To participate - send the following information to me at

jmwilson411 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Please follow this format and don't forget to type your email right under your snail mail address:

Jane Doe (CARDS)
123 Oak Street
Ames, Iowa 50010 USA
jane.doe@gmail.com

I will reply to your sign-up email to let you know it arrived.
If you do not hear from me, re-send your sign up.

You will get a list of 6 names, including yours.
You need to send a decorated envelope to the other 5 people by May 31.
There may be one international address on your list - requiring $1.15 for postage.

Beginners are welcome.
No theme.
Any medium is welcome.
Put (CARDS) after your name - if you wish to exchange handmade cards in your envelope.
At least half of us exchange empty envelopes.
If you are having a birthday in May, let me know and I will put that on the list - birthday themed mail is optional.

If you would like to be on more than one list, let me know. It is nice to have some people to do two lists so that they all come out with 6 people.



No comments:

Post a Comment