Wednesday, May 8, 2019

MarPTEX - Iowa Stamps to Kate, Troy, Patty, Carole


The lists for the exchange went out on Sunday. Email me if you did not get your list.

I have no idea if anyone will like these - but I liked them so much better than the Monday batch.

I did square off all the ends. These are done with PITT big brush marker.

There is a big difference between the amount of white space on Kate's and Troy's and Kate's even has a strong diagonal which normally sends me over the edge - but this time I love it.

Patty's is rather abstract and I did not do anything extra to it. Somehow, I liked the simplicity. The birthday card pictured below went with her envelope. Sadly - I have a mental block on her name.

Carole's was not a favorite but I did like it better than the Monday batch. I like her town. It was the only one layered with a gold Sharpie and it was very cool. Too bad I did not have blue and green metallic Sharpies....



I saw a cupcake like this on InstaGram - and tried to save it somewhere so that I could link to it -- but that didn't happen. If the originator wants to holler at me - go right ahead and I will add a link to your IG account... I'm not sure the original had colored pencil - that might have been my idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment