Thursday, May 30, 2019

Apr PTEX to Maureen and Heidi

There has been one of my April PTEX envelopes already posted along with my whining about how I did not like any of them.

I had treated myself to a new set of brush tip markers from Target. The markers are fine - it's the wretched situation with my leftover stamps that displeases me.

When I have a set of rainbow markers - I just need rainbow stamps.

Towards the end of my experimenting I tried holding several markers at one time and dragging them across the envelope.

I think Heidi's would have been cuter if all the lettering was block printing.
or maybe no caps. It's a shame to have used some of my all time favorite stamps on a design that I am not thrilled with. But dolls and crayola colors are kindred spirits.



No comments:

Post a Comment