Saturday, July 29, 2023

To Sharon in July


 This is the second time I have used this stamp and I like this one better. The first one was too literal. I wrote Amy using fish and put it in a container of water. I don't remember what else I did. I like this a lot better because I just used the elements and let the shapes influence the writing.

I could have done a lot better job on the greenery. I started out with loopy lettering - which was fine. But the numbers are way too angular. I might try this one more time. I liked the lemons turned into the zip code. It would have been more fun to have them varied in size and not so evenly spaced - but I am hesitant to make the addresses too hard to read.

I have two more fish stamps - so will probably try this idea again. I can see drawing some lines with a ruler to indicate the table top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment