Monday, July 10, 2023

Best cartoon ever


 This was the inspiration for that envelope to Mia that did not turn out as I had hoped. I left too much white space. I shall try again (maybe).

There is no envelope today. There must be something spectacular for me to forgo / forego an envelope. 

Spell check seems to be fine with both of those spellings. I do not wish to use my time researching definitions.

Here is the item that is as special as an envelope. If you know me, you can tell why I love this. If you don't know me - it's no great loss. I'm just some random person in the Midwest who jabbers daily and offers random tidbits that she finds (or that people send her) from the internet.

Thank you to the BigHelpfulBrother who sent this one.


Here is a link to where it came from (XKCD):


For what it's worth - if you go to the website and hover your cursor over the cartoon, another blurb will pop up - sometimes the extra blurb is funny - other times I can't figure it out (as with this one) - probably because humor is pretty subjective.

No comments:

Post a Comment