Sunday, July 30, 2023

To JeanR in July


 This one needs black. Or maybe it needs some bolder lines. Once again, I have two more of these stamps - so I'll keep working with the concept. The first one was pretty good - and this one had potential. I forgot to mention the Lichtenstein stamp on Grace's envelope a couple days ago. It was the one with the face. The first one I did turned out much better than Grace's - so I shall return to the first idea when I use up the other two face stamps.

I doubt that I will buy any more Lichtenstein stamps. I should have trusted my gut when I saw them. They didn't look like they had much potential. But - sometimes - all you need to use is the color. Maybe they want to be on black envelopes. Or red. Do we think I will remember to try black and red when I use up the stamps in August? It seems like something I would remember - and it is only 3 weeks away. Geesh the time flies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment