Tuesday, July 11, 2023

From Mary to Jan

 


Today starts a series of envelopes to Jan - or Jan and Wrigley - or Wrigley. I gave the exchangers options. Jan is a friend from my teaching years. Most teachers agree that they learn a lot from students - and I have most definitely learned more from Jan than she could have ever learned from me. She helps me out with some of the projects I need help with. There was a crazy one that involved a huge mailing - not only the addressing - but also the stuffing and stamping. Oh.My.Gosh. It had enough layers of drama to fill several posts. Maybe I'll run it - if I run out of current stories.

Mary's layout is lovely -- and I like the variety of lettering and script - plus the outlining. Grrr to the person who decided to slash a stamp that was clearly cancelled. Note to self - draw some people. This style looks very doable.

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable.
    Is the flower a sticker? And the girl's cape, is that a sticker or fabric cut out and glued on the envelope?

    ReplyDelete